Do you recognize your greatness?
Erica Jong, an American author and teacher said,
“Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place it leads.”
I’m not exactly sure what she means by that, but I have an idea.
What’s your passion? Have you found something that drives you past your normal limits? Something that makes the hours seem like minutes? When you live with purpose you are possessed with drive and inspiration that will definitely push you past your limits towards your full potential!
When you set goals and work towards achieving them, you access your ideals. When that conflicts with what you see in your life now …
it causes all those limiting beliefs that are holding you back to rise to the surface.
- Do you believe that you have it in you to succeed in life?
- Do you believe it is within your power to beat heart disease?
- Do you believe you can survive grief and loss?
- Can you finally lose weight even though you have tried a thousand times?
- Is physical fitness still within your grasp? Can you enjoy playing with your grand-children?
- Will you leave a legacy when you are gone?
- Do you believe you deserve happiness?
Realizing your greatness starts by setting goals and gathering with like minded people to over come obstacles. The secret is Continue reading article