When you feel down, do you think,
“I should get up and take a walk?”
Probably not … but you should!
Get moving and your mood will improve!
Do you believe that you can choose to be happier?
Emotional Exercise Benefits Can Help
- more energy
- regular dose of endorphines
(pleasure chemicals generated by your body during exercise)
- regular doses of serotonin and tryptophan
(mood regulating chemicals that are produced during exercise)
- fights depression with increased endorphines, serotonin, and tryptophan
- improves self esteem
- stress management
- improves sleep resulting in better mood and improved ability to cope with stress
(just don’t exercise right before bed)
- reduces PMS symptoms
- improves mental agility
- enhances creativity and imagination
- reduces anxiety and stress
Can you see how regular exercise enables you to choose a better mood?
Considering the physical benefits of exercise will make you smile too!
Do you know what the physical benefits of exercise are?
- increased metabolism makes weight loss easier
- reduces total body fat
- lowers total cholesterol, especially bad cholesterol
- increases good cholesterol, giving you more energy
- improves immune system
- improves insulin sensitivity
- lowers risk of bone and joint disease
Sugar highs cause sugar lows! When you choose chemicalized foods and stimulants you affect your mood far more than you think! Fresh food feels really good.
Pretty good news, wouldn’t you say?
Maybe exercise isn’t a dirty word after all!
Can you think of any other way to gain all those benefits?
The time you spend exercising is time well spent!
Once you get moving avoid sabotaging your emotional exercise benefits!
Many choices you make everyday cause a shift in the wrong direction. Be good to you!
Life with more endorphines, serotonin and tryptophan is a bright and shiny place. You don’t want to rain on your own parade!
Tips To Protect Your Good Mood Continue reading article