Life can keep you running 24/7!
Even my retired friends tell me they just don’t know where the days go.
They say they got more done when they were chasing their tails. Some have jumped into new activities that keep them just as busy as ever.
Do you take care of yourself?
The most important way to “catch your breath” is by finding the time to relax every muscle in your body and be still, for a few minutes everyday.
- Releasing the tension will actually allow you to breathe more deeply.
- By checking in with yourself, you allow a chance to get centered, and to find out “how you are”.
- Just becoming aware of your feelings, offers the opportunity to release them.
- When you have “arrived” at a state of relaxation, you are able to access your intuition, and your day becomes much more efficient.
- Surrender is a very beneficial vantage point, accepting what IS allows you to move forward.
- Though it seems like relaxation should come naturally, it actually requires consistent practice to get results.
Down Time Is Important BUT So Is Being Active!
- Inactivity will lead you to an early death.
- Your heart is a muscle, if you don’t give it work to do, it will become progressively weaker.
- If you are concerned about diabetes, depression, or heart failure, you should be concerned about getting active!
Catch your breath, and then find an active way to enjoy your day!
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter