“Everyone gets a little bloated and puffy feeling, right?”
If your doctor isn’t concerned, why should you be?
It’s just a little water retention.
There Are Reasons YOU Should Be Concerned About Excess Fluid:
- Your body becomes completely out of balance when it holds on to fluid in an effort to protect you.
- Any excess fluid interferes with absorption of OXYGEN and NUTRITION!
- The sooner you achieve a healthy fluid balance, the less damage will be caused to your kidneys, heart and other vital organs.
Rapid accumulation of fluids can be life threatening.
Creating a healthy fluid balance may be as simple as reducing your exposure to toxins, making better food choices, or supplementation with the right amount of the right nutrient.
Be Aware That Creating Fluid Balance Immediately Could Also Save Your Life!
How Do You Know Whether Your Water Retention Is Life Threatening Or Not?
When your body loses the ability to maintain your fluid balance, you are on a slippery slope of deterioration.
If you have swollen ankles or a tight hard belly, have your oxygen levels checked to identify a potentially fatal problem!
Could Shortness of Breath Be Your First Sign Of Big Trouble?
This is a process of elimination to identify what the culprit might be. Why are you retaining fluid?
You want to look at all possibilities starting with the most dangerous ones!
If your water retention issue doesn’t make you feel short of breath when you climb a flight of stairs and you don’t feel overly concerned about it, then lets look at some other causes of fluid retention.
One very common cause of fluid retention is vitamin and mineral deficiency.
* The American Medical Association says that magnesium is the most prevalent mineral deficiency.
* Magnesium is a valuable electrolyte, if you are deficient you will have fluid balance issues!
* You may quickly shed water weight when you address deficiency!
You may be carrying a significant amount of excess water around, and not even be aware of it.
Click on the link below to check the list of water retention symptoms to see if you should be worried.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter