Low oxygen levels rob you of your health and can kill you.
Will you feel it if you have low oxygen level?
Many people who have dangerously low oxygen levels report “feeling just fine” despite their pale color and confusion.
Watch for the following symptoms of low oxygen level:
- water retention (especially feet/ ankles/belly)
- shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing
- extreme fatigue
- chest tightness
- mental confusion/ short-term-memory loss
- tingling fingers
- chronic cough
- blue coloring around lips
- waking at night gasping for breath
- frequent bacterial and viral infections
Your body requires 92% blood oxygen saturation or above. There is no getting around your oxygen requirement.
If you ignore your low oxygen level
- you will lose your eye sight
- your short term memory will be lost
- your strength and stamina will be drained
- your immune system will struggle
- heart failure is an inevitable consequence
Low oxygen levels are the CAUSE of cancer and acute heart failure!
If you think you MIGHT have low oxygen levels, you’d be better off taking action to address your needs than to “wait and see”.
It does NOT matter whether you suffer with low oxygen levels, or you “feel fine” with low oxygen levels, YOUR HEALTH WILL BE LOST!
Everything from your ability to burn fat to to the normal rhythm of your heart requires oxygen!
Unfortunately, you are not likely to have this discussion with your doctor. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find a doctor that really values oxygen therapy but it is not the norm.
In fact, your doctor is likely to discourage home oxygen use.
Why so much resistance to oxygen therapy?
- Home oxygen is very safe, but your doctor is likely to feel uncomfortable with the idea that he/she may be “liable”.
- There is a very prevalent fear of contained gas. People tend to worry about fire, even though home oxygen is very safe.
- Most who suffer from low oxygen levels are unaware of it.
- Home oxygen feels like a weakness and may cause unwelcome attention.
- Oxygen is a drug, but not a profitable drug.
Repeated hospitalization of heart failure patients is about to become much less profitable due to health care reforms.
We may see much more wide spread acceptance of oxygen therapy very soon because it KEEPS heart failure patients OUT of emergency rooms and hospitals much longer!
A few cardiologists I’ve worked with over the years knew this valuable information, but for the most part, doctors do not value oxygen therapy and misinform their patients about it.
Supplemental Oxygen Will:
- stop recurring hospitalization for heart failure
- reduce edema (fluid retention)
- improve strength, stamina, comfort and sleep
In this day and age you need to make your own health care decisions.
Aren’t you glad you read this blog post?
How would you know what is best for you when it comes to oxygen without a little insight?
That is exactly the problem.
If your doctor doesn’t have much experience in respiratory care and/or lacks the knowledge to evaluate blood gases he/she may not be able to evaluate your blood oxygen levels effectively.
You suffer dire consequences when this dangerous condition goes undetected for YEARS.
Heart failure is often mis-diagnosed as asthma, but even then, dangerous low oxygen levels go undetected and untreated for years and years causing un-necessary damage!
Low Oxygen Level Takes What’s Important
AND Makes You GROUCHY and SICK because your body is shutting down … dying!
Click on the link below to get your own home oxygen source.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
Relax and Release tension
Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter