Does “Low Oxygen Level” information apply to YOU?
If your oxygen levels are not low, maybe you think you don’t need to worry.
How do you know if you have low oxygen levels?
If you go to an appointment with your doctor and you are tested with a blood oxygen level evaluation tool called an oximeter and your blood oxygen saturation levels appear to be fine, does that mean you don’t need to concern yourself with low oxygen level information?
Answer these question for yourself:
- Do you suffer from low energy levels?
- Do you suffer with chronic pain?
- Has anyone who cares about you expressed concern for your memory?
- Is your eye sight getting worse quickly?
- Do you notice shallow and rapid breathing or muscle weakness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s safe to say that you are experiencing the consequences of a definite lack of available oxygen at a cellular level.
- Do you have a chronic rattling cough?
- Is your belly very bloated and tight?
- Do you ever wake at night gasping for breath?
- Are your lips and fingers often blue?
- Does swelling in your ankles and legs concern you?
Yes answers to these 5 questions require attention to avoid immediate and continuous hazard to your health!
There are many immediate hazards to worry about:
- Deterioration of Your Endo-cells
(guaranteeing rapid advancement of cardiovascular disease)
- Stroke / Aneurysm / TIA / Heart Attack / Acute Heart Failure
- Progressive Muscle Weakness
- Memory Loss
- Lost Eye Sight / Low Energy / Deterioration of Quality of Life
Can You Starve For Oxygen Without Low Oxygen Levels?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you ARE starving for OXYGEN!
- Perhaps you really do have Low Oxygen Levels that you and your doctor are simply not observing.
- It’s just as likely however, that the oxygen you DO have in your body is unavailable to the cells of your body.
- If the oxygen in your body can’t get where it needs to go, you will suffer consequences WITHOUT evidence of measurably low oxygen levels.
What happens when you stop oxygen starvation?
- Enhanced cellular energetics
- Reduced overload of acids
- Normalization of free radical activity
- Less gummy, sticky, dirty blood, lymph and bodily fluids
- Better blood flow
- Relief from muscle cramps and pain
- Much more effective management of health crisis
Sound good to you?
Click on the link below to learn WHY you can starve for oxygen, even if you truly don’t have measurably low oxygen levels.
How Does Oxygen Get Stuck and How Can You Get It Where It Needs To Go?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you are recognizing oxygen starvation, so please keep reading.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
Relax and Release tension
Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter
PPS- Low oxygen levels may come and go, educate yourself and keep a vigilant watch for troubling symptoms.