A Heart Failure Diagnosis is almost a death sentence.
If your doctor has given you the diagnosis, you are in big trouble.
Heart Failure is not a diagnosis that is typically even suggested until there are harsh signs of impending doom.
Within the medical community it seems like a heart failure diagnosis means admitting defeat. That might be one reason why heart failure is SO commonly mis-diagnosed as asthma!
The point is that you NEED to make yourself AWARE of what causes contribute to Heart Failure as well as symptoms that precede it:
1. disease processes that contribute to Heart Failure
- diabetes/insulin toxicity
- high blood pressure
- low oxygen level
- thickening of your blood due to free radical damage and other causes
- chronic inflammation
- bacterial or viral infection
2. symptoms of discomfort that should concern you
- excess fluid (which over works your heart)
- increased urination
- waking at night gasping
3. signs of distress and reasons to be concerned
- over breathing (chronic sub-clinical hyper-ventilation meaning 10–14 breaths per minute or more.)
- fluid retention (acute fluid retention can be life threatening)
- unexplained and uncontrollable weight gain
- uncharacteristic irritability
- toxic thoughts
- unprocessed emotion
- profuse sweating even without exertion
DO something about your risk … or fall victim to the epidemic of heart failure just like so many others year after year!
There really IS an epidemic of heart failure going on in the world today.
The problem is that nobody thinks they should be concerned about it … yet.
WORSE! The cholesterol lowering drugs your doctor prescribes for you may actually CAUSE heart failure instead of preventing heart disease!
Did you know that lowering your cholesterol does NOT reduce your risk of DEATH?!
Are there really solutions for an epidemic of heart failure?
Yes … there are.
Join the life breath club to read the rest of this post.
If you are already a member please login to view the article below.
“Oh come on now! These simple actions will protect me from an epidemic of heart failure?”
It may be hard to believe, but the members only article above spells out what is key to your healing.
Simple is powerful when you know how to use it!
“So often, when the heart aches for simplicity, the mind craves complexity.” – Dr Majid Ali
Need an action plan to apply such profoundly simple advice?
“Your Sacred Breathing Hand Book” will help you understand how simple small changes will change absolutely EVERYTHING!
Are you ready to heal?
If you are already a Masters Member get out your ebook and read it again!
Click on the link below to get your copy of the most important book you will ever read!
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter