When you retain fluid oxygen and vital nutrients can’t get where they need to go!
Fluid retention is such a big problem because the extra water in your system is in the way!
When oxygen and other vital nutrients cant’ get where they need to go, you deteriorate!
If you don’t want your health to fade, watch for signs that you may be retaining water:
- When you press your fingernail firmly into your thumb-pad, does it stay deeply dented for more than a second or two
- When you press the tip of your finger into the inside of your shinbone, does your nail make a dent?
- Do your ankles ever swell?
- Does your shoe size increase as you get older?
- Do your rings sometimes not fit?
- Is your tummy ever tight and swollen?
- For women, do you suffer from breast tenderness?
- Does your weight fluctuate by several pound within the space of only twenty-four hours?
You should be concerned if you recognize water retention symptoms, even if your doctor isn’t!
Fluid Retention TO DO LIST:
Continue reading article