When you retain fluid oxygen and vital nutrients can’t get where they need to go!
Fluid retention is such a big problem because the extra water in your system is in the way!
When oxygen and other vital nutrients cant’ get where they need to go, you deteriorate!
If you don’t want your health to fade, watch for signs that you may be retaining water:
- When you press your fingernail firmly into your thumb-pad, does it stay deeply dented for more than a second or two
- When you press the tip of your finger into the inside of your shinbone, does your nail make a dent?
- Do your ankles ever swell?
- Does your shoe size increase as you get older?
- Do your rings sometimes not fit?
- Is your tummy ever tight and swollen?
- For women, do you suffer from breast tenderness?
- Does your weight fluctuate by several pound within the space of only twenty-four hours?
You should be concerned if you recognize water retention symptoms, even if your doctor isn’t!
Fluid Retention TO DO LIST:
- Sip water all day everyday. Dehydration is a major cause of fluid retention.
- Insist that your health care provider test your hormone level to avoid damage to your heart and kidneys.
- Eat foods in their natural state.
- Use a high quality nutritional supplement.
- Treat mold and mildew in your home.
- Use natural cleaners and look for natural fibers for your home and your clothing.
- Eat enough calories. Malnutrition is one cause of fluid retention.
- Address bowel health. Leaky gut is a condition that poisons you and contributes to this dangerous condition.
A Detox Diet could make a big difference and it can’t hurt.
If you retain a significant amount of fluid let swollen ankles be a RED FLAG!
If you have water collecting your ankles, it is very likely that you have water in your lungs.
YOU CAN’T BREATHE THROUGH WATER!
Every time your body suffers an unmet oxygen deficit, damage is caused that you will soon notice in your eye sight, short term memory, and the strength of your heart muscle.
You may have an oxygen deficit you don’t know about, but you know that you are always tired.
Ask your Doctor to check your blood oxygen level with a pulse oximeter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- water retention (especially feet/ ankles)
- shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing
- extreme fatigue
- chest tightness
- mental confusion/ short-term-memory loss
- tingling fingers
- chronic cough
- blue coloring around lips
Significant fluid retention can cause dangerous low oxygen levels that are potentially fatal!
There are many things you can do to reverse your low oxygen levels.
Supplementing oxygen AND nutrition are a GREAT place to start!
Click on the link below and learn more about the nutritional supplement recommended by the “Life Breath Coach”.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter