When you feel down, do you think,
“I should get up and take a walk?”
Probably not … but you should!
Get moving and your mood will improve!
Do you believe that you can choose to be happier?
Emotional Exercise Benefits Can Help
- more energy
- regular dose of endorphines
(pleasure chemicals generated by your body during exercise)
- regular doses of serotonin and tryptophan
(mood regulating chemicals that are produced during exercise)
- fights depression with increased endorphines, serotonin, and tryptophan
- improves self esteem
- stress management
- improves sleep resulting in better mood and improved ability to cope with stress
(just don’t exercise right before bed)
- reduces PMS symptoms
- improves mental agility
- enhances creativity and imagination
- reduces anxiety and stress
Can you see how regular exercise enables you to choose a better mood?
Considering the physical benefits of exercise will make you smile too!
Do you know what the physical benefits of exercise are?
- increased metabolism makes weight loss easier
- reduces total body fat
- lowers total cholesterol, especially bad cholesterol
- increases good cholesterol, giving you more energy
- improves immune system
- improves insulin sensitivity
- lowers risk of bone and joint disease
Sugar highs cause sugar lows! When you choose chemicalized foods and stimulants you affect your mood far more than you think! Fresh food feels really good.
Pretty good news, wouldn’t you say?
Maybe exercise isn’t a dirty word after all!
Can you think of any other way to gain all those benefits?
The time you spend exercising is time well spent!
Once you get moving avoid sabotaging your emotional exercise benefits!
Many choices you make everyday cause a shift in the wrong direction. Be good to you!
Life with more endorphines, serotonin and tryptophan is a bright and shiny place. You don’t want to rain on your own parade!
Tips To Protect Your Good Mood
- limit time spent with negative people
- choose positive television when you watch
(that pretty much eliminates the news)
- avoid reading about violence and negative images
- breathe slowly
- meditate (Holosync technology can make it easy.)
- choose healthy foods
- drink green smoothies
- practice heart math
Negative people start to rub off on you. Their negativity will get under your skin if you share company for long.
Murder mystery and action thrillers might seem like a good way to pass time, but the negativity you take on when you focus your attention on violence is not beneficial.
No news is good news. To the newspaper good news is no news. If you want good news, talk to your friends and family. Giving your time to the news in the media promises a whopping dose of negative energy.
Breathing slowly and deeply will discharge negative energy and lift your spirits.
You really can choose to re-tune yourself. Heart Math is about re-tuning yourself to Joy!
The more often you make the choice to create a joyous vibration in your body, the more often you will feel Joyous.
It will become your normal frequency.
* You are vibrating with energy all the time.
* Your energy is dark, fearful and powerless …
* Bright, joyful, and full of appreciation …
* Or somewhere in between.
Here’s a simple re-tuning tool called a “Freeze Frame”
(A little taste of Heart Math.)
1. Think of a joyous feeling … a time when you were absolutely filled with joy.
2. Focus on the area of your heart.
Breathe in and out …
focus on the area of your heart …
breathe in and out …
breathe as though you are breathing through your heart …
3. Breathe as though you were breathing Your Joy through you heart!
Feel the joy …
focus your breathing on your heart.
Now check in and see if you aren’t vibrating a little bit closer to Joy?
Click on the link below and get your coupon code for a discount at Heart Math. Em Wave is an amazing product!
Heart Math-> Re-tune Yourself To Joy
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
Relax and Release tension
Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter