If you have sleep apnea (you stop breathing while you sleep) a sleep study can most definitely save your life. However, if you don’t apply the treatment to prevent your sleep apnea, then the sleep study is worthless!
Sleep apnea is deadly!
When you stop breathing during your sleep, your oxygen level drops robbing your body of this life giving nutrient, but that isn’t the worst part.
When you stop breathing, your carbon dioxide level climbs causing an acidic condition in your body that literally fries your brain and all your internal organs!
If you are ignoring your sleep apnea, you MUST be aware that you are risking your life!
Got a death wish?
Sleep apnea will cause:
- depression, simply because your body is not getting the chance to replenish and restore itself.
- exhaustion because you can’t refuel during sleep the way you are supposed to.
- weight gain because your body is too exhausted to digest your food efficiently.
- injury when you fall asleep standing, walking, or God forbid, driving.
- Heart Failure because your heart muscle will be weakened by lack of oxygen and inflammation from the acidic environment that your body will become.
- spontaneous death from vagal stimulation when your oxygen level drops too low!
Sounds serious doesn’t it?
Do you want to rethink that death wish?
Sleep apnea beats you down ‘til you are too exhausted to care anymore, but are you really ready to give up, and lie down and die?
If you can’t do it for yourself, do it for those you love.
A sleep study really can save your life!
The sleep study itself is inconvenient, and sleep apnea equipment is hard to get used to …
But then again, dying is a high price to pay for convenience, and your family will have a tough time getting used to living without you!
If you suspect you might have sleep apnea, see your doctor to schedule a sleep study and use sleep apnea equipment if you need it.
Save your life and restore your health!
The place to start is to address any possibility of sleep apnea with treatment …
AND THEN Find out what is making you sick and what you can do about it!
Get your sleep apnea questions answered by The Life Breath Coach!
Click on the link below to learn about the benefits of becoming a member of The Life Breath Club.
This is a private membership site to protect your medical privacy.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter
(image orignally posted on wikipedia.com)