Heart failure is increasing at an alarming rate in the US and around the world.
You should be MUCH more concerned about heart disease than any other health issue, because you are more likely to die of heart disease than any other health concern you may have!
Having said that, I want to STRESS the following FACTS:
- diabetes and sugar intake significantly increase your chance of succumbing to heart disease and heart failure!
- high blood pressure is a paved road to heart failure!
- highly processed foods lead to heart failure through weight gain, mal-nutrition, and water retention.
- inactivity will drain the strength of your muscles, including your HEART MUSCLE. (So will Statins!)
- your inability to process your emotions in a healthy way contributes to heart failure as much as every point listed above.
- sometimes the first sign of heart disease is a HEART ATTACK!
- most women who have a heart attack succumb to heart failure within one year.
- heart failure is very difficult to diagnose, so you may not even hear the term until you are fighting for your life in intensive care.
- the CDC says that 20% of patients die within one year of a heart failure diagnosis, and 50% die within five years.
- young people are also succumbing to heart disease, including heart failure.
Are you going to wait for your doctor to sound the alarm about heart disease and heart failure?
Do you know what changes to make to protect yourself against the epidemic of heart failure?
Gathering information is the starting point ….
then comes the challenge to actually apply what you learn!
Improving your diet and lifestyle is about as difficult as applying the law of attraction.
It’s hard to stop doing what you’ve been doing all your life, but if you keep doing what you’ve been doing ….
….. you are going to get the same results aren’t you?
How do you get unstuck?
How do you do something different than what you have always done?
Making better choices simply requires that you start from a better place.
Does that sound easier said than done?
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
- Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
- Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter