Feeling like there is lead in your shoes?
Whether you just want more energy or you are bed ridden wanting to have a life again, exercise with oxygen can benefit you.
Let me tell you about Mr. K, one very charismatic patient I used to care for.
Mr. K used to ‘bout kill himself on his exercise bike. I’m telling you! I had to beg the guy to stop.
“Please, don’t harm yourself while I’m here! At least wait until I leave to fall down dead!”
He was a bit offended by my remarks. I really didn’t think he would listen to a thing I said. I was so surprised when the next time I saw him, he was my biggest fan!
“You were right, sistah!” he said. “Now I just take it easy and watch tv with plenty oxygen, it’s easy, I can go and go! I don’t feel tired anymore. I always thought I had to push myself. Now I see that slow and steady wins the race, as long as I use plenty oxygen.”
Mr. K would have made even more progress, if he wasn’t so damned proud. He needed oxygen whenever he walked any distance. I’m sure the Wal Mart parking lot must have been an effort. I used to see him in there, gasping for air and leaning on his cart.
“Where the hell is your oxygen, Mr. K?”
Of course, the answer, “In the car, I’ll be alright!”
Dog gone it, he would have been with us longer if he would have recognized his needs, used portable oxygen, and got past his pride.
I encourage you, don’t be proud, LIVE and love your life.
You don’t have to be sick like Mr. K to benefit from Exercise With Oxygen Therapy.
A few minutes of activity everyday can really benefit you, IF you are well oxygenated.
It WILL rock your world and give you the kick start you need without harmful stimulants.
Exercise with oxygen therapy can benefit absolutely anyone!
- improve your body’s ability to deliver oxygen to your cells, muscles, tissues, organs and organ systems
- helps protect eyes from loss of field of vision and impaired focus and during the early stage of cataracts and glaucoma
- helps treat chest pain, correct arrhythmias and supports cardiac rehabilitation
- helps reduce edema (fluid accumulation in lower extremities and abdomen)
- improves circulation disorders, dizziness of old age, senile diabetes
- effective therapy for hypertension
- general acceleration of any rehabilitation program, lasting increase in physical performance capacity
- defense stimulation (immune system stimulation)
Exercise with oxygen is especially helpful after classical cancer treatments that use radiation and chemotherapy.
Heart Failure Solutions has a trusted source for home oxygen machines, with or without a prescription.
Click on the link below and look into getting your own magic oxygen box.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
“The Life Breath Coach”
Heart Failure Solutions
Relax and Release tension
- Exhale Slowly
Be active in a way that adds Joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter