UPDATE December 8, 2012
This post was written during a turning point in my life.
I am grateful that God has given me the strength to make Loving Choices at the most difficult times in my life.
The Life Breath Club was founded out of a longing to provide a safe place for a loving community to learn and heal together!
May it serve you well!
Sometimes it is hard to take a stand because you are afraid of what it will cost you.
Will you sell your soul to the devil if the payoff is high enough?
“No way! Never!”
Are you sure?
Sometimes the devil comes disguised as a well intentioned person who promises to help you fulfill your dearest dreams.
Hey, they care about you when nobody else does!
If that is what it takes to get what you want, then maybe you need to over look the facts.
Facts can just be so stifling!
After all, you are not the devil, and you are not guilty of his crimes.
- If the devil talks of stealing and taking, you are ok as long as YOU don’t steal and take … right?
- Stretching the truth isn’t really lying …. right?
- If you get what you want, then the end justifies the means … right?
- You are not your devil’s keeper …. right?
- You can eat stolen food so long as you weren’t the one who stole it … right?
- Excluding others is ok, as long as you aren’t excluded … right?
- If the devil hates your friend, you can always get another … right?
Hey, and when the money comes in, you will sleep well because the devil is willing to bare the burden of those crimes.
Boy, the devil is a really nice guy!
Will you feel like a victim when
- Life TAKES from you?
- Life LIES to you?
- The end is empty and unfulfilling?
- You are punished for being the devil’s accomplice?
- You can’t wash the bitterness out of your mouth?
- You are on the outside looking in?
- From your death bed, you realize that you walked over the only true friends you ever had?
Woah! Hold the phone a minute!
Maybe you should run the devil out of town on a rail! The Best Things In Life Don’t Come With a Dark Side!
The Dark Does Not Exist In the Light!
If you are hanging out with someone who likes the dark ….
Get up and make a stand, or sit down and sup with the devil, but be aware that it is a choice that YOU make.
Later when you decide that you have had your fill of the darkness, you may find that it just won’t wash off.
No matter what you do, it just won’t come off.
When you fill your life with positive-loving people, you fill your life with positive energy.
Then when you bump into the devil, his company will be so uncomfortable for you that you will be unable to sit and dine even if you are hungry.
Better to fast a bit and wait for the sun to come out again, than to make your bed with the devil and keep a full belly.
Burn the devil’s bridge.
Carrie Tucker, RCP
The Life Breath Coach
Heart Failure Solutions
PS– Remember everyday:
Relax and Release tension
Be active in a way that adds joy to your life
Plus pure water ~whole foods~sunshine~and laughter